Table Of Contents
- 1 Why Do I like TR-3 Ultrasonic Rat Repellent?
- 2 What Pest Will TR-3 Work On?
- 3 How Does TR-3 Work?
- 4 Main Features Of The TR-3 Ultrasonic Unit
- 5 How Do I Maintain The TR-3 Ultrasound Unit?
- 6 T3-R Rat Repellent Review: Chase That Rat!
- 7 Where Can I Buy TR-3 Rat Repellent?
- 8 Click Here Buy TR-3 ULTRASONIC Rat Repellent FROM AMAZON
The T3-R rat repellent is our top choice and recommended rat repelling unit commercially available. It’s a smart way to replace rat poison and guard yourself and family from hurt, you will even be guarding your pets because it is possible they can take some of the poison.
I have seen some of these pests die; I am not a guy that can stand those stretching. Worse still, I hate the smell that comes from the death of rodents.
It is repulsive, including the fact that you have to keep searching for the exact location where the rat died. Then, the hardest part for me; picking it up and disposing it off into the trash can.
Human traps works, sprays work but all of these require some kind of effort that you wouldn’t find interesting over time. So, I heard about a scientific process to chases these rodents out before they chase me out! I discovered that one can actually repel rats with ultrasonic sound; you just turn on a repelling unit and the rodents disappear!
Initially, I was skepitical because it was too good to be true! Humans can’t hear this sound, just the rats that can’t stand the disturbing noise. The sound forces the rodents to other locations beyond the reach of the sound.
This means that I needed to get something pretty effective. This led me to the T3-R Ultrasonic rat repelling unit. At this point, you need to know that the unit doesn’t only repel rats; it repels other pests like mice, squirrels and bats. Alright, here go into the T3-R rat repellent review in detail.
Why Do I like TR-3 Ultrasonic Rat Repellent?
So far, this electronic sound unit has passed the test of time. The company is said to have 15 years experience in the business of repelling rodents, paired with an excellent customer service.
Now, this device is able to cover an area of 6,000 square feet. It is designed to produce an ultrasound in the 23-55 KHz which is really great. The power from this device is easily spotted with its three speakers, a lot other repellents come with two speaks or even one.
The lack of power makes them cover only a small area, but the amazing aspect of the TR-3 is that each of those speakers produces unique sound that repels rats in different way. The company calls it a Triple Attack Power!
What Pest Will TR-3 Work On?
The T3-R Triple High Impact rat repelling unit is designed to repel rats, mice, squirrels, bats, fleas and mice. The manufacturer says some other flying and crawling insects can also be repelled by the device.
How Does TR-3 Work?
Like every other ultrasound repellent, the TR-3 is to produce ultrasound with high frequency. Fortunately, this sound can’t be heard by the human ear, but it causes confusion, audiogenic seizure and convulsion in pests. In worst case scenario the pest may die if they can’t find a way to leave the area covered by the TR-3.
However, most of the time, they will escape and never come back! They know that the sound is telling them, they aren’t welcome into that environment and you reclaim your life.
If you have pets, a cat or a dog, the sound emitted by TR-3 won’t affected by the sound. It is really awesome that humans and our pets can be disturbed by whatever ultrasound these devices are producing; otherwise it would have defeated the purpose completely.
Main Features Of The TR-3 Ultrasonic Unit
- Repels rats, mice, bats, squirrels.
- Very powerful, comes with a Triple Attack Impact using its 3-speakers.
- Uses standard AC plug outlet, the cord is 6-foot long.
- The product doesn’t use battery. Just plug and use.
- This electronic sound repellent covers a large area; approximately 6000 square feet.
- It is small and safe to use anywhere in your home.
- TR-3 produces different ultrasound, so rats don’t adapt to only sound.
- 15-years rat repelling experience the manufacture has in this business.
How Do I Maintain The TR-3 Ultrasound Unit?
Well, there is no much work to be done to maintain the TR-3 high impact ultrasonic rat repellent. You just have to treat it like every other electronic device. Do not keep it under the rain, or leave in direct sunlight. Then, you can just clean the casing or shell with any damp cloth.
T3-R Rat Repellent Review: Chase That Rat!
- It doesn’t consume electricity, uses about 20W.
- Rodent activity stops within 12-16 days.
- Covers a large area; approximately 6000 sq. ft.
- The unit is durable and well deigned.
- It has a long AC power cord.
- It is silent.
- It is expensive but reflects the quality and effectiveness of the unit.
- Didn’t repel other kinds of pest but highly effective against rats.
Where Can I Buy TR-3 Rat Repellent?
The device is commercially available from many retailers, but we recommend you get the original TR-3 ultrasonic unit from Amazon.